Confidence. Hundreds of books and articles have been written on the subject, and many of us would like to impress others with confidence.
So what is the attraction of a state of self-confidence? What is a confident person like? And what is a confident man?
American psychologist Andrew Salter mentions six qualities of self-confident people:
1. Open expression of their feelings and spontaneity in communication.
2. Correspondence between verbal and non-verbal expression of feelings.
3. Belief in yourself, the ability to protect your own opinions and desires.
4. Willingness to take responsibility and speak for oneself, using the pronoun “I” instead of “we”, without trying to hide behind a facade of vague and vague formulations.
5. The ability to accept compliments and praise, as well as the courage to compliment another.
6. The ability to accept yourself the way you are. By condemning and denying some of your traits, you cause yourself discomfort and close yourself off from others.
However, this is the opinion of professional psychologists. And what do women say about this - the most sensitive connoisseurs of male charm? What kind of confident man is he?
To be self-confident, according to the fair sex, means:
1. To be brave.
2. Have a firm life position.
3. Be decisive and responsible regardless of the circumstances.
4. Be able to accept a woman for who she is: without detracting from her abilities, intelligence and beauty.
5. Be independent.
6. To be noble externally and internally.
7. Do not be afraid of emotions.
8. Be sociable.
9. Be able to maintain optimism and inspire it in the woman you love.
10. Take care of her and their relationship. A woman always strives for a sense of security, which means a confident man is the one who can protect her from the whole world. The one with whom she can feel like behind a stone wall.
Self-confidence adorns any person, and a man in particular.