There are many facts in life that people stubbornly refuse to understand, despite their obviousness. Do you want to live better? Take off your rose-colored glasses to be more precise. Obvious facts that should be accepted long ago. Are you ready to face the harsh truth of life?
The world is much simpler, but we are not always ready to accept it. Unfortunately, many people do not want to take off their rose-colored glasses, preferring to swim in their comfortable world. But it's devastating. It's time to dispel myths and prejudices. If you see life without embellishment, then it is easier to make the right decisions and it is easier to fulfill yourself in life.
1. Bad things can happen for no reason.
2. It is impossible to please everyone. This is fine.
3. You can be the problem. Sometimes it's hard to comprehend.
4. People are bad keepers of secrets, and not everyone can be trusted.
5. Just because you can do something doesn't mean it's a good idea.
6. Nobody owes you anything. You are responsible for your own life.
8. Being kind to someone does not mean that you will get it in return.
9. You can do everything right, but life will still not care about you.
10. You can't force love.
11. Tell me who your friends are, and I'll tell you who you are.
12. You can't always get everything you want.
13. It's okay to change your mind. It is not normal to persist in something wrong.
14. You don't have to know everything. The answer is "I don't know".
15. The world will never be the same, no need to cling to what is leaving and resist change.
16. Nothing in this world lasts forever.
17. Your way of thinking and you yourself are not unique. There are thousands of people who think and do the same.
18. Someone's opinion and real facts are different things.
19. Politeness is not equal to kindness, and is often hypocritical.
20. Hard work does not lead to success, and usually everything ends in failure. You need to earn money with your head.
21. Nothing is black and white. Everything in the world is multifaceted.
22. If you consume more calories than you expend, you gain weight.
23. With whom you behave, you will gain from that.
24. Criticism is sometimes useful if it is constructive.
25. 50% of people are dumber than the average person.
26. Maybe there is no afterlife, and we just cease to exist.
27. Politicians don't care about your wishes, like everyone else.
28. Skills do not arise by themselves. If you want to learn, then you need to learn.
29. Static always loses flexibility and plasticity.
30. You are not chosen in this world, and therefore there will be no concessions.
31. Impossible goals and dreams are best abandoned early. Find another dream
32. Celebrities and rich people are not your gods.
33. You're not as bad as you think. You can be much better.
34. You do not need to be offended and quarrel if you have a difference of opinion.
35. Most bad things happen because of our wrong choices.
36. You can't change people who don't want to change.
37. In the world, a lot depends on luck. But you can increase its probability by your actions.
38. Don't compare yourself to others. Compare yourself to yourself yesterday.
39. What will people never understand? Life is not fair. Just unfair. Do not look for the truth, but look for solutions.
40. The pay gap between men and women has nothing to do with sexism.
41. No one is responsible for your emotions and thoughts except you.
42. Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences.
43. Morality is subjective, as is someone else's opinion.
44. Other people live their lives, which have nothing to do with you.
45. We will all die one day.
46. You are fat because you eat a lot. You are not athletic for the reason that you do not work out.
47. Nothing is free and you have to pay a price for everything.
48. Technology will soon be part of us.
49. If you want change, you need to get out of your comfort zone and start doing something else.
50. There is no common path. Everyone must find their own way.
What people will never understand, and most importantly why? There are many obvious things that lie on the surface. It is important to find the courage to accept them. Are you ready to face the harsh truth of life?