Any relationship depends on how well you can carry on a conversation, find common topics and be on the same wavelength. But we are not always able to choose a topic for conversation, which results in awkward silence or misunderstanding. What to talk about with a guy or a girl to start an interesting conversation?
What should a girl talk to a guy about, and a man talk to a woman about? On the first date or on subsequent dates, you will talk, which is quite logical, because communication is again a healthy relationship. But it’s not always possible to come up with something to talk about that will show you not from the best side. Silence is golden? But in this proverb, it should be remembered that this is the only gold that girls and guys do not like.
Especially for such cases, we have written this article, which can serve as a hint at a difficult moment. Save it, you'll definitely need it. Two people can answer these questions to get to know each other better, or peep when an awkward silence hangs.
What is the basis of communication between two people? When two people meet each other, they want to get to know their soul mate better. A man and women are trying to get to know their soulmate better, find something in common, learn basic things and find out secrets. This is typical of couples who have just met and those who have already been together for some time.
There are basic and typical topics of conversation that deal with the general features of life. It will be how you spent the day, what mood, what with work and education. This is a superficial secular conversation, in which it is difficult to get to the essence of a person, understand his character and find out the inner world. As if you are not trying to get to know each other, but just asking routine questions.
Therefore, one should ask deeper questions that touch on emotions, feelings, thoughts, secrets and other strings of the soul. What should you look for when talking?
Anyone, even if you've been together for a while, will be a mystery. A man and women can be together, but know almost nothing about each other's inner world. What is in a person's mind and soul? What philosophical, deep and psychological topics excite you? It's time to find out.
You can talk about anything with the opposite sex, but it is best to raise topics not superficial, but more personal and deep. It may seem a bit heavy for a conversation, but it's worth it. Some topics for conversation bring a man and a woman closer, because they grope for something in common with each other, share their innermost thoughts and begin to trust each other more. Examples of topics for conversation when meeting, when communicating on the phone, when corresponding through social networks or instant messengers.
1. Which movie best describes your life?
2. What do you like to do in your free time?
3. What is the hardest life lesson?
4. Do you still watch cartoons and do you have any favorites?
5. The most stupid act in life?
6. What do you usually dream about at night and what unusual dreams did you have?
7. What's the best compliment you've ever received?
8. What words would you like to convey to the whole world?
9. What unusual and significant thing happened in the last year?
10. What weird or crazy things did (s) do while drinking?
11. What is your life motto?
12. What do you think is special about you?
13. If you wanted to surprise a cashier in a store, what would you buy?
14. What makes you feel alive?
15. Do you prefer an older or younger partner?
16. What do other people think of you?
17. How do you understand love?
18. What was the funniest thing that happened to you?
19. What was the last book you read?
20. What do you most regret in life?
21. What three wishes would you make to a goldfish?
22. What are the irrational fears in life?
23. How easy is it for you to please?
24. What kind of gossip is the grandmother at the entrance about you?
25. In your opinion, what part of your body is the most attractive and hot?
26. What is on your wish list for this year?
27. How risky are you?
28. What would you do if I kiss you right now?
29. Who are you friends with and for how long?
30. What are three tips for me to date you?
31. What do you want to tell your soul mate about yourself?
32. Do you believe in karma or fate?
33. How do you imagine an ideal relationship?
34. What kind of work do you dream about or what do you want to do?
35. How would you describe me in one word? And three?
36. How do you want people to remember you?
37. What illegal thing was done in your life?
38. What was your first kiss?
39. Have you ever been in a hospital?
40. How can you prove that you are crazy?
41. What have you never done but want more than anything in the world?
42. What do you think about online dating?
43. What is the funniest joke you ever made?
44. How would you seduce the opposite sex?
45. Favorite weekend entertainment?
46. How often do you break other people's hearts?
47. What is your weak and vulnerable point?
48. What's the best advice you've heard about relationships?
49. What should I do more?
50. What to talk about with a guy or a girl to confuse them?
51. What part of the body of the opposite sex do you pay attention to first of all?
52. What makes you feel better about life's problems.
53. What do you regret most in your life?
54. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
55. What are you willing to do for love?
56. What was your first impression of me?
57. After what time can be the first intimacy?
58. Do you prefer plan or improvisation?
59. What can you not imagine life without?
60. What funny things do your friends always remember about you?
61. How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
62. What is beauty for you?
63. What did you lack in past relationships?
64. How can you create a pleasant atmosphere for two?
65. Would you go with me to the ends of the world?
66. What is your source of inspiration?
67. What important things did your parents teach you?
68. What type are you? How would you describe yourself?
69. How do you feel about romance?
70. Do you have the traits of a bad boy (bad girl)?
71. What do I like and dislike about me?
72. How many good friends or girlfriends do you have?
73. What countries have you been to and which ones do you want to visit?
74. How long should people meet before sleeping with each other?
75. What do you usually do before going to bed?
76. What crimes and violations of the law were in your life?
77. What takes up a lot of your time?
78. What was the last interesting place you were in?
79. What name would you choose if you decided to change?
80. What makes you happy?
81. Do you believe in superstition?
82. Which of the stars could play a movie if it was made about you?
83. What was the name of a friend or girlfriend in childhood?
84. What do you expect from your soulmate the most?
85. Funniest meme or favorite?
86. Do you want to work remotely or in the office?
87. How strict are you with yourself?
88. What do you want to be legal?
89. What should I know about you before we meet?
90. How often do you lie and about what?
91. What makes you nervous?
92. Do you believe in kindred spirits?
93. Do you have hidden talents?
94. Do you like to arrange or receive surprises?
95. What would you like to improve in your life?
96. Money or love?
97. Do you believe in ghosts?
98. What do you want but can't afford yet?
99. What cartoon character do you identify yourself with?
100. Favorite junk food or drink?
101. What kind of business do you want to stir up if you had money?
102. How do you want to party with me?
103. What would you never try?
104. How many children do you want to have?
105. What do you spend money on the most?
106. What nobody knows about you?
107. What three things would you take from your house if there was a fire?
108. Worst date ever?
109. What is your favorite passion and hobby?
110. What did you do that weekend?
111. What is your favorite smell?
112. What to talk about with a guy or a girl if you want them to like you?
113. What is the most stupid thing you have ever done?
114. What do you want to change in your appearance?
115. Have you ever been in a love triangle?
116. What qualities do you want to see in me?
117. The car of your dreams?
118. What is the earliest memory from your life?
119. What qualities do you like in you?
120. What is your favorite story that you tell about yourself?
121. Are you friends with your ex?
122. Do you consider yourself ideal?
123. How was your first money or salary spent?
124. Do you consider yourself an old-fashioned or modern person?
125. What is your relationship with social networks?
126. What is your favorite outfit in bed?
127. How satisfied are you with your life at the moment?
128. What did you dream about as a child and how did you imagine your time?
129. What turns you on the most?
130. What compliment would you like to hear?
131. What are the most precious memories that you keep in yourself?
132. What things do you want to do before you leave for another world?
133. What kind of animal would you like to be in your next life?
134. Where do you want to be now?
135. Worst advice ever received?
136. How do you want to be remembered?
137. What are you most looking forward to in life at the moment?
138. How long was your last relationship?
139. At what age do you plan to start a family?
140. The most exciting adventure in your life?
141. What would you like to receive as a gift?
142. How many times should there be intimacy in a relationship?
143. What do you like to do the old fashioned way?
144. What would you do with a million dollars?
145. Who is your favorite star?
146. What is your biggest desire or dream?
147. What does your ideal day look like?
148. What do people think when they look at you?
149. What do you want to whisper in my ear?
150. What would (s) do if (s) were not afraid of anything?
151. What is the most impressive thing you can do?
152. How can you show your feelings?
153. Do you believe in love at first sight?
154. What was your nickname or what did your parents call you?
155. What are your strangest habits?
156. Have you ever taken revenge?
157. How would you rest if there were no more days off?
158. What do you always have in your bag?
159. How similar are you to your parents?
160. What are you not proud of in your life?
161. What are you most grateful for in life?
162. What would you like to try in bed?
163. What is your favorite sport?
164. Are you ready for a serious relationship? What about marriage?
165. What language do you want to learn?
166. What would you like to tell yourself when you were young?
167. What is the biggest lesson learned from past relationships?
168. 3 wishes that a goldfish would have?
169. If there is something that troubles the soul lately?
170. What would you like to erase from memory?
171. What would you do if you didn't have to work?
172. Do you like extreme sports and what would you like to try?
173. What do you hate the most?
174. What country do you dream of living in and why?
175. Do you shave your body or do you prefer something interesting?
176. What would you do if you only had a month to live?
177. Who is your ideal?
178. Do you suppress your emotions or give them away?
179. Most memorable summer in your life?
180. What can you never talk to a guy or a girl about?
181. Do you have an enemy?
182. With whom can you talk on any topic?
183. Survival strategy in a zombie apocalypse?
184. If you lose everything, what will you do?
185. What do you consider a healthy relationship?
186. What myth did you believe in for a long time?
187. Who has had the greatest influence in life?
188. What skill do you want to improve?
189. What do you usually dream about at night?
190. Do you have any addiction?
191. Why do you usually cry?
192. What is your favorite superhero?
193. Do you have tattoos on your body and what would you like to get?
194. What do you forgive the pro?
195. What do you think about life after life?
196. How do you plan to change yourself in the future?
197. When was the last time you were truly happy?
198. What kind of music do you usually listen to?
199. What is the best place for a romantic date?
200. Do you follow your heart or mind?
201. What were you like when you were young?
202. Why do people stay in toxic relationships?
203. Worst and best period in life?
204. What is destroying you from within?
205. Do you have recurring nightmares?
206. Should a woman be modest or not?
207. When did you feel most alive?
208. How conscious is your life or is everything on autopilot?
209. What feeling do you experience most often?
210. If you leave today, what will you regret the most?
211. What are the biggest challenges we face in life?
212. Who should provide for the family?
213. What calms you down when you start to worry or worry?
214. What kind of deja vu do you have?
215. What can and do you want to achieve?
216. Are women and men equal?
217. What bad quality would you not mind if you had?
218. What would you look like ideally?
219. What prevents people from understanding you better?
220. What keeps you up at night?
221. What will you do if I put my hand under your clothes?
222. What is it about me that attracts you the most?
223. What do you think about when you look at the stars?
224. What underwear are you wearing now?
225. Are you satisfied with yourself and everything that happens in life around you?
226. Will your family like me or not?
227. With whom would you like to get drunk?
228. What makes you instantly adrenaline?
229. Who do you trust the most?
230. Do you like kissing in public?
231. What are the best 3 words to describe your personality?
232. What are your shortcomings? And in me?
233. What ghost do you want to talk to?
234. What kind of underwear do you like on the opposite floor?
235. What will make you blush?
236. What is your favorite style of clothing and why?
237. What's the funniest thing that ever happened to you?
238. What do you want to stir up something interesting?
239. What is your favorite phrase or quote?
240. What is your motivation to do something and wake up in the morning?
The best way to get to know each other, get close or fall in love is to have a heart to heart chat. What to talk about with a guy or a girl? Answer consistently to the proposed questions, and they will take your relationship to a higher level. Pleasant conversation, deeper study of each other and love.