Often we make useless purchases, but sometimes some purchases qualitatively improve life and make it better. What purchases are the best investment in yourself? What do you need to urgently buy to be better and happier? You don't need a new phone, but this.
We asked people to name the best acquisitions that have changed lives or made them so much better. This is not only purchases, but also a payment for some services. What to spend money on and not regret?
It will not be a new smartphone that will become obsolete in a year. It will not be another nonsense, which you later regret that you spent so much money on. It will be something more that will improve your life, and maybe even make it more wonderful.
What do you urgently need to buy?
1. A set of dumbbells and barbells for the home gym was my best investment in my appearance.
2. Got a dog, which improved life, mood and made it possible to walk every day.
3. Online English courses helped to find a job.
4. Renting an apartment helped to gain independence and become more mature.
5. Bicycle. You can always go anywhere and travel with your friends.
6. Educational courses gave me a new specialty in which I found my favorite job.
7. Life coach or coach who changed my life radically.
8. Climbing equipment made me love the mountains and new adventures.
9. Going to the dentist will make your smile unforgettable. It pays off.
10. A membership to a gym completely changed my appearance.
11. A decent bed will make you sleep better when you're resting better. We spend a third of our lives sleeping.
12. Cosmetic surgery to remove imperfections and improve appearance.
13. Purchase of quality watches. That's very beautiful.
14. Creams for skin care. This allows you to look younger than the same age by a dozen years.
15. Camera. This is my favorite hobby and now my job.
16. A personal trainer in the gym who taught me how to do it.
17. Laser hair removal helps to get rid of hair without problems and gives confidence.
18. Quality clothing and footwear. Quality is always better than quantity.
19. Electronic book. This is an incredible world of reading, which you can always plunge into without harm to your eyes.
20. Running shoes. The run itself is free. The figure has become athletic, and the skin is clean.
21. Higher education took years and a lot of money, but it was all worth it when I got the job.
22. Psychotherapy gave confidence and resolved problems in relationships with the opposite sex.
23. Boxing lessons gave me confidence and taught me to control myself.
24. Toys from the adult store have improved our life in the bedroom.
25. A cat that amuses and pleases every-every day.
27. Houseplants have improved psychological mood and bring harmony.
28. Buying good accessories: purse, bag.
29. A good electric toothbrush is underestimated.
30. The best purchases were travel. It allows you to see the world and understand yourself better.
What was your life-changing purchase?