Do you want to be handsome? You don't have to be young and beautiful to look great. It is important to regularly take care of yourself and your appearance. Just because you're a man doesn't mean you have to look and smell like the last living savage. Better to look like a fashionable dandy than the latest slob.
Do you like well-groomed chicks who have everything perfect? Girls also fall for the male appearance. People around you treat people who take care of themselves better. Always greeted by attractive appearance.
Do you want to look great? Take care of yourself. How to take care of a man's face? How to take care of your body, skin, hair and health? It is important to take some hygiene advice as an unbreakable rule. You will look better, younger and more attractive. This will affect the quality of life and relationships with girls.
“You should always look good. Even if those for whom you want to look good are very far away. Even if you don't want to look good. Even if you want to die and dig in. Looking good is a duty." Willem Dafoe
Men's hygiene. 30 tips for men
1. Always wash your hands and face with soap when you come from the street. This will make your skin clearer and healthier.
2. Update your wardrobe to always look great. This will increase your respectability at times in the eyes of others.
3. Take a shower or bath every day. Each.
4. Brush your teeth in the morning after breakfast and before going to bed. Rinse your mouth or brush your teeth after eating.
5. Socks and underwear are changed daily. Shirts, T-shirts and pants as required. But not too rare.
6. Use a night cream before bed to stay young longer. Do not be afraid to buy men's cosmetics. It will help you always look great.
7. Shave your armpit hair. This will reduce the smell of sweat and also make it more attractive.
8. Change bedding every week.
9. Cut your nails short regularly to avoid dirt under the nails.
10. Clean every week with a powerful vacuum cleaner, don't forget to mop.
11. A contrast shower is good for the skin, hardening of the body and the condition of the hair.
12. Buy shampoo and shower gel separately, not one set.
13. Flossing will improve the condition of your teeth and gums.
14. Choose a haircut that suits you, not the one that your mother did when she was a child.
15. Use a facial and body scrub once a week.
16. Wash or wash your own shoes that tend to accumulate dirt, sweat and odor.
17. Ventilate the room every day, especially before going to bed and in the morning.
18. Intimate hygiene is extremely important. It is recommended to wash the penis twice a day, pulling back the flesh as well as the ass.
19. It makes no sense to take a shower and then dry off with a dirty towel. Wash them once a week.
20. Take care of the hair in the groin and remove the excess so that there is a neat intimate hairstyle.
21. Check for bumps, redness, pimples. This may be a sign of illness.
22. Brush off the yellow coating from the tongue and upper part of the mouth with a toothbrush.
23. Wash your phone with soap to avoid a million bacteria on it.
24. Choose underpants made of cotton, which are not tight and do not pull the testicles up.
25. When urinating, gently squeeze the penis at the base, and then use a tissue to remove the remaining urine.
26. When washing, do not forget to wash the navel, ears, head of the penis and other hard-to-reach areas of the body.
27. Visit the dentist every six months. Get your medical check up once a year. This will allow you to identify problems at an early stage. Don't be afraid of doctors, be afraid of diseases.
28. Remove excess hair on the face, nose, ears and other places.
29. Antiperspirant keeps you from sweating during the day, and a slight smell of toilet water will add charm.
30. Exercise regularly. Sports will make you beautiful, confident and sexy.
What male hygiene advice do you already follow? It is better to look like a fashion dandy than the last slob and gray mediocrity. Do you want to be handsome?