How can you turn a boring conversation into an engaging and exciting conversation that everyone involved will enjoy? Interesting, exciting and a bit philosophical questions to think about, which will help you get to know each other better and help you just have fun. The best fascinating questions for a girl with a guy or a group of friends.
Not sure what to talk about with your friends, girlfriend, boyfriend, colleagues, strangers, or yourself? Sometimes talking about banalities and on-duty talk about the weather is tiring. How to make the conversation more interesting, entertaining and exciting, forgetting about boredom and time? To get to know each other better and get closer, you need to ask the right questions.
There is a special category of questions that we call deep, philosophical or intelligent. They allow you to think about something more exciting, unusual and important. Sometimes questions will not have an answer, but they will help to discuss life, dive into the depths of the soul, and even make important decisions.
Do you want to know what questions you can ask the interlocutor: a girl, a guy, a man, a woman, friends, acquaintances or strangers to show that you are an interesting person? These questions interested philosophers of antiquity and still excite many thinking people in modern times. You can ask these questions to yourself or to your interlocutors. A correctly asked question already contains half the answer.
1. What is the real meaning of life?
2. Where do you dream of living and what excuses did you come up with why you haven't moved yet?
3. What is your biggest dream?
4. What do you dislike the most at the moment?
5. What is love?
6. Do hardships really make us stronger?
7. How strange are you?
8. Is there friendship between a man and a woman?
9. What habit bothers you the most?
10. What is the best way to manage your life so as not to live it in vain?
11. What is happiness?
12. What are you looking for in the opposite sex?
13. Are you in your comfort zone and how do you feel about it?
14. How old do you feel?
15. Why do you do what you don't want to?
16. Why are so many girls now sold for money?
17. How lucky are you?
18. You have the opportunity to fulfill one wish. What will it be?
19. How have you changed over the past year?
20. After what sexual partner is a person considered vicious?
21. Is there a god, heaven and hell?
22. What makes you different from other people?
23. What is your dream job and why don't you work there yet?
24. What is your life potential?
25. How many decisions have you made in your life on your own, and not under the influence of other people?
26. Why are you still trying to please other people?
27. If you started life anew, what would you change?
28. Is it good to have a large selection or does it just get in the way?
29. Where will you be in 10 years and how do you see yourself?
30. Who are you really?
31. Do you believe in otherworldly and impure forces?
32. What did you learn from past relationships?
33. If a movie is made about your life, what will it be like?
34. Why do we judge other people by their actions and others by their intentions?
35. Do you like the person you have become?
36. Is it possible to take revenge and what are the criteria of justice?
37. How to define a good person or a bad one?
38. Is there life on other planets and aliens?
39. If you had a couple of years to live, what would you do?
40. Does the end justify the means?
41. Why is there so little good and so much evil in the modern world?
42. If there was a time machine, what would you try to change?
43. Do you talk or do more silently?
44. How do you understand friendship?
45. How would you spend $1 million?
46. What did you have to give up in your life?
47. What are you most looking forward to at the moment?
48. How would you describe yourself from the outside?
49. What do you want to look like and what is your ideal dream shape?
50. Does it matter what people think of you after death?
51. Is passion necessary or does it interfere with love?
52. Do you believe in signs, and are they right?
53. How do you understand art?
54. What scares you the most in life?
55. What upset us a year or more years ago does not make sense now?
56. Do you have something that cannot be taken away from you?
57. How well do you control your emotions?
58. Is it better to be handsome or smart?
59. How many enemies do you have?
60. What prevents you from being happy?
61. What influence do you want to have on the world?
62. Is there a concept of destiny or does everything depend on you?
63. Is the institution of the family still needed in the modern world?
64. Are you able to commit a crime for some reason?
65. What is your favorite hobby?
66. Do you have any forbidden or indecent hobbies?
67. Why is mother's love considered the strongest?
68. Would you like to live forever?
69. What interesting questions for reflection would you like to ask me?
70. Do you like to plan your life or not?
71. How much of a rice person are you and why?
72. Do you live or exist?
73. What have you learned in this life?
74. How to make this world a better place?
75. What philosophical question has no answer and never will?
76. Is it better to fail or not to try?
77. Should one be afraid of death?
78. How concerned are you with other people's opinions, and why?
79. What will the world be like in 10 or 100 years?
80. Why don't you live the life you dream of?
81. Why is life so unfair?
82. How many years would you give yourself?
83. How much do you believe in yourself?
84. What do you think about abortions?
85. What is the meaning of your life and how did you find it?
86. Is it better to be smart or wise?
87. How do you understand virtue?
88. What moral principles do you consider correct?
89. How much money do you need?
90. Where does space end?
91. Why are smart people less happy?
92. How important is strength in today's world?
93. What do you want to teach your children?
94. Is it necessary to follow morality or live the way you want?
95. Why is there such a big gap between the rich and the poor?
96. If you decided to start life from scratch today, what would you do?
97. Can we live in a virtual world?
98. Why is the world rolling into the abyss?
99. What always delights you and why?
100. What can you do now, but could not until quite recently?
101. What happens after death?
102. Why does everyone dream of being bloggers?
103. Is euthanasia acceptable?
104. Should there be the death penalty or not?
105. Are you a positive character in life or a negative one?
106. What makes you forget about everything?
107. What is more important than work, family, self-knowledge, dreams?
108. How necessary is patriotism in the modern world?
109. Is it possible to live without friends and love in the world?
110. Are there any interesting questions to think about that do not and will not have an answer?
111. Why do you buy things that you don't really need?
112. What do you think about open relationships?
113. Do I need to prove something to someone?
114. What will people say at your funeral?
115. Can a person without education be considered educated?
116. Does every person have a soul?
117. What is the most exciting adventure you want to experience?
118. Is it possible not to lie in life?
119. What needs to be experienced in life in order to understand it better?
120. Who is really the leader of this world?
121. What is your dream worth and what are you willing to give for it?
122. What would you like to change in the past?
123. Any person can be anyone?
124. Why can't everyone become a genius?
125. Why do we meet so few interesting people in life?
126. Will robots be able to seize power in the future?
127. What can you say about philosophy? Can she give answers?
128. How beautiful are you and how important is beauty in general?
129. Why do we so rarely discuss interesting questions for reflection, but love to talk about nonsense?
130. I would like to know how many years you will live and how you will leave this world?
131. How can he describe himself in a few words?
132. Are you a good person or a bad person? How important is it?
133. Does money make you happy? How many should there be?
134. Why do we like to dream?
135. What are you most proud of?
136. Are you ready to defend your convictions and moral principles?
137. What will destroy this civilization?
138. Why should you be allowed into paradise?
139. If you were left alone on the planet, what would you do?
140. What makes a man a man?
141. Why do we need the recognition of society and the people around us so much?
142. How many times can one truly love in one's life?
143. What good have you done for people?
144. If you lost everything today, what would you start doing?
145. How do you understand the word honor and dignity? How relevant are they in today's world?
146. Do you feel young and alive?
147. Why do people drink and have other bad habits?
148. What is your most valuable asset in life?
149. What does your ideal life look like, and why isn't it like yours?
150. What did you want to be as a child and who did you become?
151. What is the meaning of a good life and what should it be like?
152. Is there any order in the world, or is everything controlled by chance?
153. What are the exact sciences and what is their meaning in the future?
154. Where were we all before we were born?
155. What is the true motive for good deeds?
156. How can one believe in something true, but not have evidence?
157. Healthy egoism is useful and where is its limit?
158. What is infinity?
159. Where does our self-esteem come from?
160. Is there a pattern of thinking and how to get out of it?
161. What defines our personality?
162. How can you forget something that you want to forget?
163. Why are we doing what we don't like?
164. Is there an ideal life and what is it like?
165. What makes a friend a friend?
166. What will happen at the end of the world?
167. How to find a goal in life and does it change throughout life?
168. When will artificial intelligence equal or overtake human intelligence?
169. What is time and what is it worth?
170. Where do thoughts come from?
All of these questions will help you get to know each other better, as well as spend time having an exciting conversation. And what interesting questions for reflection would you ask your interlocutor or yourself? Although it seems to me that it is more important to answer after all these questions one more: “What will you change in your life today?”