Time is never enough, no matter what you do. How to have more time to keep up, relax more and enjoy life? Time management technology is at the heart of the productivity and efficiency of managing your time.
When you do not have time to do anything, it is useless to run chaotically and grab everything. You need to stop and think about how you are doing everything right. There is no need to come up with something of your own when the experts have already figured out everything and invested in a technology called time management. Each day consists of 86400 seconds. How effectively do you spend every second? Basic rules of time management.
How to manage to do everything in a day or in 86400 seconds?
1. Analyze how you spend your time, writing down all your activities in a notebook.
2. At the end of the evening, think about tomorrow's business and make a plan for the next day.
3. Be aware of the Pareto law. 20% of effort gives 80% of the result, and 80% of the effort only 20% of the result.
4. Reduce the negative impact of social media and phone calls on work. Turn off the sound and put your phone away.
5. Rank things according to their importance and priority.
6. Multitasking does not work and is not productive. Focus on one task at a time.
7. Use the time in transport or queues to do small things (reading, mail).
8. Ask yourself how you can work or do things more efficiently.
9. Value your time. Get rid of those who do not appreciate it.
10. All gave are divided into urgent and important; important but not urgent; urgent but not important; neither urgent nor important.
11. Think about how much time you spend on social networks, games, series, sofa or aimless communication?
12. Work the Pomodoro Technique by doing 25-45 minute bursts of high-intensity work.
13. Break a complex problem into smaller ones until a simple pattern begins to emerge.
14. Plan your life from short-term to long-term. Let there be a plan for the next day, week, month, six months, years, two years, and so on up to 10 years in advance.
15. Delegate or don't delegate if possible.
16. Take short breaks of 5-10 minutes to be more efficient.
17. Learn to refuse and say no to people and things that are not in your best interest.
18. Reward yourself for effective work. It motivates.
19. Analyze the results achieved and identify errors.
20. Rest, exercise and go to bed on time. This will make you more productive.
Every day you are given 86400 seconds. How effectively do you spend them?