We don't usually consider ourselves particularly successful or lucky in life, although we are not. At your age, you have achieved much more than you think and imagine. It's just that you're used to ignoring your victories and achievements. It all starts with believing in yourself.
The moment you believe in your strength and potential, everything becomes possible and real. Keep this article as a keepsake. When you lose faith, this record will definitely help you. It all starts with believing in yourself. You have done and achieved much more in life than you can imagine.
1. You have already experienced failure and the bitterness of defeat more than once. But you realized that it doesn't kill you, it only makes you stronger.
2. You bravely stepped out of your comfort zone and habitual greenhouse conditions in order to achieve and get something you wanted.
3. You survived a breakup in a relationship, broke your heart, and moved on. You found out that you are much stronger than you could imagine.
4. You learned not to give up when you didn't have the strength and emotions to fight on.
5. You stood up for someone else when you could not look at injustice and pass by.
6. You stood up for your interests, principles and what you believed in. You did not stumble from your views, despite their difference from the crowd.
7. You won more than once victories, for which you should be proud.
8. You did good to people just to do something good in this world.
9. You treated the rascals as they deserved.
10. You stopped blaming others for your problems and the whole world, despite the fact that it is much easier.
11. You learned to do important things regardless of other people's opinions or judgments.
12. You have learned to accept your emotions and act without paying attention to them.
13. You spoke the truth, and did not remain silent when others were silent or afraid.
14. You showed nobility and yielded to the weak when they needed more.
15. You forgave those who hurt you or stuck a knife in your back.
16. You have put in a lot of effort to become a better person and have been constantly improving yourself.
17. You learned to say goodbye to people and friendships when everything is left behind.
18. You stopped apologizing for something you shouldn't.
19. You realized that giving up in front of a goal is much worse than setbacks and falls.
20. You learned to let go of anger and resentment in those moments when you just had to let go and leave.
21. You have known the injustice of this world, but accepted it.
22. You discovered that you can ignore criticism and spiteful critics.
23. You have learned to forgive your mistakes and let go of the past.
24. How to believe in yourself when there is no strength? You have learned to believe in yourself and your own strength.
25. You stopped apologizing for your desires, emotions and dreams.
26. You have learned to adapt to the situation of life and be more flexible.
27. You humbled your pride, envy and negativity.
28. You learned to say no to everything you don't want.
29. You started saying “thank you” and thanking life for all the good things.
30. You have become free from opinions and prejudices.
31. You've found things you love and are ready to stand up for it.
32. You got up in the morning on those days when you had absolutely no strength and no desire to get up.
33. You have gone far from where you were.
34. You have learned to claim what is rightfully yours.
35. You have learned to say yes to what you desire.
36. You began not to be afraid in those moments when you used to retreat and cowardly.
37. You learned to drop everything to start life from scratch again.
38. You do what you want, not fancy or cool.
39. You began to boldly declare what you want to get from life.
40. You learned to fall in love without reserve, opening your heart and giving yourself without reserve.
41. You did what others thought was impossible.
It all starts with believing in yourself. How to believe in yourself? Remember all that you have experienced, you have not broken. You have achieved much more than you think. Believe in yourself. Let the force be with you!