Women's sexual fantasies. What do women's sexual fantasies say? What do women and men see in their fantasies?
If a person experiences sexual fantasies, it can be said that he has a high libido. This feature is most pronounced in the female half: those women who succumb to sexual fantasies more often have stronger sexual desire and experience greater sexual satisfaction
Women who indulge in sexual fantasies during arousal are more likely to experience orgasm end of intercourse. So, if you imagine Angelina Jolie next to you during sex with your woman, do not feel strong remorse, as perhaps your half at this time imagines himself making love to Brad Pitt. Sexual fantasies during intercourse in women are as common as in men.
What does this say?
What do women and men see in their fantasies?
1. Men tend to imagine themselves with a large number of sexual partners at the same time. In their fantasies, they like to exchange partners, while women in their fantasies mostly remain with one partner, although there are exceptions.
2. Men in their fantasies focus on some kind of sexual activity or body parts. Women often find it difficult to sort out their fantasy "on the shelves." These are just vivid impressions without any details. Women's fantasies almost always do without visualization of the partner's genitals (men's vice versa). Women in their fantasies are focused on their emotional reaction to any actions of a partner. They rarely can describe it, but they will give a detailed description of their image, down to the wardrobe items. Women also willingly describe the feelings that their fantasy aroused in them.
3. A characteristic feature of women's fantasies is their romantic setting: island, sea, forest, exotic flowers, waterfall, moonlight, etc. Many women also mention freedom from any external stimuli in the form of a telephone, etc.
4. Women often present themselves as passive participants in sexual intercourse. But this does not mean that women fantasize about how men take them by force. In women's fantasies of this kind, a man usually has to make an effort only to break down women's resistances, and then behave gently, sensually, in general, as women like, but they do not like rudeness.
5. Women's fantasies are more emotional, reflecting a woman's desire to be close to devoted, caring partners. Men are more likely to see in their fantasies sex with several women, with strangers who come and go. Despite the fact that women see in their fantasies some kind of Brad Pete, in fact, in this image there are features of her husband, lover, only, so to speak, in the shell of Brad Pete.
6. Women have bisexual fantasies more often than men because they experience sexual curiosity about individuals of the same sex.
7. Women's fantasies rarely include any fetishes. If a woman really wants new shoes, then her fantasy does not go into the realm of sex, but is limited to the fantasy of going to the store.