Basic actions in the event of military conflicts that everyone should know.
We live in peacetime, in a strong state, and even in a nightmare we cannot imagine that someone would want to fight with us.
Yes, clouds are gathering around our borders, NATO bases appear in neighboring states like mushrooms after rain, but we are not born with a bast.
We have a strong government that knows how to deal with provocateurs, but they do not give up, periodically signing from across the ocean. And if at some point, they unleash a color revolution or the neighbors risk fighting with us, hoping for NATO support, a war may happen.
Do you know what to do if they start shooting outside the windows? Read and find out what actions to take in the event of military or conflict.
- Why military conflicts arise
- News background before the war
- In anticipation of the war, preparation
- What do we take in alarm case
- If you live in a private house
- The beginning of hostilities
- Where to run, where hide
- "There's a first time for everything"
- Start moving out of the war zone
- What else can not be done in combat conditions
- How to get out of the city during the war
- Leaving the war
- Or we leave
Why military conflicts arise
As long as humanity exists, so much it fights for money, for land, for power. Only weapons and methods of warfare are changing. Today in the trend, informational. When two people blame and scold each other, clutching at their breasts, sooner or later it will come to fists. When these two represent states, fists alone are not enough
But while they are shouting at each other and arguing, your task is to listen carefully and draw the right conclusions. Not a single war happens spontaneously, on emotions, it is preceded by a rather long informational background. Therefore, carefully follow the news from any source: TV, radio, the Internet. Particular attention was paid to news from official sources, statements coming from government officials.
Why do wars happen? Because:
1. Someone might think that our Earth is better and tastier.
2. Someone imagined himself as the leader of the world or "king of the hill".
3. Someone thinks that we have too much territory, per capita, and it would be nice to share it.
4. We have rich subsoil, to which there are also hunters.
5. Someone looks at our natural wealth and rubs his hands.
For the sake of all this, our "partners" are ready to do a lot to weaken us, through provocations and coup attempts, inciting wars and conflicts at our borders, imposing various sanctions. But only one thing our good friends do not take into account: "Everything that does not kill us makes us stronger."
And although we are unforgivably relaxed in the era of consumption, it doesn’t matter to those, everyone should know what to do when military conflicts arise. One of the rules: you need to correctly understand the information, after which you begin to act.
News background before the war
Before starting hostilities, it is necessary to bring up a sufficient number of forces and means to the borders. It will not work quietly, and rather quickly the whole world will know that an armed conflict is brewing somewhere.
Under what pretext the troops will be drawn to the border, whether it be exercises or strengthening of the grouping, it does not matter, the main thing is that this will be done from both sides of the border. If this is the border of your state, then this news should be closely monitored.
War correspondents will be on duty there day and night, reporting on all changes in the situation.
Perhaps everything will really be limited to just exercises, the troops will return to their places of deployment and everyone will forget that someone once stretched out near the border. They flexed their muscles, rattled their weapons and dispersed. Or maybe everything will turn out differently, the exercises have passed, the troops remained in field camps.
Political hysteria, screams, accusations and threats will definitely be added to this, but for you everything is tolerable as long as you live in a regular mode. When they begin to call for the service of "reservists", that is, military personnel in the reserve, the emergency rescue services and formations will be put on high alert, then it's time to worry.
Now is the time to prepare your “alarm suitcase” and remember your actions in the event of military conflicts that you studied before.
In anticipation of the war, preparation
Even before the start of the war-related hype, get your physical shape in order. This does not mean that you have to settle in the gym and pump up muscles, but jogging in the morning or in the evening will be just right. The ability to run from three to five kilometers without stopping, moving away from the epicenter of combat clashes, will save your life.
Be sure to go to the dentist, if necessary, heal. Toothache, during the war, will make it impossible to eat normally, while drawing out the strength necessary for survival from the body.
Next, you need to prepare things that you will take with you if suddenly shooting starts outside the windows. "Alarming suitcase", as it is called by the military, pilots, rescuers. For these purposes, a backpack with a capacity of 25 - 30 liters is suitable.
If you have to move on foot, it is more convenient to carry the load behind your shoulders. The backpack should be durable, comfortable, fit well, preferably with a rain cover. The weight does not need to be evenly distributed throughout the backpack, but things should be stowed so that it is easy to get what you need. Also collect a small bag, the contents of which will duplicate the contents of a large backpack, but only three times smaller. A large backpack will be taken away from you sooner or later, but there is a chance to keep a small bag.
What to take in the emergency suitcase
You must put in the backpack:
1. Hermetically packed copies of important documents for you: passports, driver’s certificates, certificates for an apartment, car, cottage, if possible, put a photo of relatives. The package of documents should be easily accessible, while during the movement everyone should have the original identity document.
2. A small supply of cash, debit and credit cards.
3. House and car keys, duplicate them, and hide nearby.
4. Plan of action, in the event of a military conflict, communicated to each member of the family.
5. Map of the area with a collection point and a compass.
6. A radio receiver with spare batteries or a dynamo for power.
7. Means of communication, telephone with a charger.
8. Headlamp with spare batteries.
9. A good folding knife with a set of additional tools such as: scissors, saw, awl, screwdriver and the like.
10. A small hatchet.
11. Means for signaling: whistle, rocket launcher, flare.
12. Garbage bags of at least 100 liters, several pieces.
13. Wide tape.
14. "Repik", or otherwise a rope, with a diameter of 6 mm and a length of about 20 meters.
15. Pencil and notebook.
16. Needles, threads.
17. Clothes, preferably dark, but in no case camouflage or similar to the uniform, so that you will not be mistaken for a military man.
18. Underwear, socks, fleece, gloves, hat, scarf, shoes.
19. Hygiene products: toothpaste, brush, soap.
20. A camping set of dishes: a mug, a plate, a bowler hat, a spoon.
21. Means for making a fire: a lighter, flint, matches, preferably tourist ones that burn for a long time.
22. A grocery set or dry ration of an army sample and plus a supply of drinking water for a couple of days.
23. First aid kit, which should include:
- dressings: bandages, cotton, plasters;
- hemostatic tourniquet or twist;
- disinfectants: hydrogen peroxide, iodine, brilliant green, bactericidal wipes, medical alcohol;
- painkillers: analgin or tempalgin;
- antihistamines, for example: suprastin;
- activated carbon;
- laperamide, for diarrhea;
If you are constantly drinking medicine, you should have a two-week supply that needs to be replenished.
If possible, you can add a sleeping bag, a sleeping pad and a tent to this list, but this is already at the request of the volume and weight, you can do without these things. It all depends on the distance to the evacuation point or the radius of hostilities.
If you live in a private house
And you are not going to leave it, then take care of a shelter in which you can sit out the shelling, and in general spend a long time in it. It can be a cellar, a basement of a house, but there is a danger of destruction of the building itself. It is better to dig a shelter away from buildings and prepare a supply of water and food in it for several days.
The beginning of hostilities
So, you follow the news and understand that armed clashes cannot be avoided. It's like, "Suddenly winter comes, in mid-December with frost and snowfall." So here, after shouting and swearing, sooner or later shooting begins.
As soon as this fine line breaks, a full-scale military conflict begins, from which hardly anyone will remain aloof.
Before introducing manpower into any settlement or enemy territory, massive shelling is carried out. If shells and mines hit your city or village, get ready to run away.
Where to run and where to hide
this is happening in the Donbas near the line of demarcation.
People live under constant and periodic shelling. In such conditions, you need to know where to hide and calmly wait out. For these purposes, there are shelters organized by the civil defense forces or self-built shelters. People can spend there from several days to several weeks. The population living in the front line is getting used to constant shelling, they already have a well-developed algorithm of actions for any emergency situation.
“Everything happens for the first time”
If you hear explosions and shooting outside the windows, do not rush to look out the windows, it is better to hide in the far part of the apartment, regarding the shots. You can hide in the bathroom, this will save you from an accidental bullet or shrapnel. Do not take cover in a room with windows, pieces of broken glass can cause serious injury in the explosion.
If the bombing is serious, then it is better to go down to the basement and wait there.
When everything calms down, you can try to return to the apartment, for the "alarm suitcase", if it is not already taken, and try to get out of the war zone.
Start moving out of the combat zone
The shelling stopped and you understand, the jokes are over. What I did not believe until the end, happened. Now the only task is to survive and escape.
And now you are walking, or rather running, through the city with a backpack on your back. Suddenly, a commotion begins in the vicinity. There were sounds of gunshots. Freeze. Fall to the ground and don't move. By all means, don't run. Movement will attract the attention of the shooters and you will quickly become a target.
If there are no bullets whistling over your head, then you are not in the line of fire. Start to crawl away slowly, carefully, pressing firmly to the ground, towards any cover. They can be:
- concrete pillars;
- tree trunks;
- craters after explosions;
- wells, but not gas wells, gas wells tend to explode.
You can not use vehicles as cover, hide behind cars. This is only in American action movies, they protect against bullets. In fact, they pose an even greater threat. If a bullet hits a gas tank, an explosion or fire can occur.
What else not to do in combat conditions
If you are just a Civilian who wants to survive, in no case do not wear clothes that look like military uniforms.
Do not carry many bags with you, they make it difficult to move. One lifting backpack that you can run with when you need it.
Documents should be located in such a way that they can be easily reached. They will be checked frequently.
If the warriors notice you, do not try to run, they will start shooting at you almost 100%.
When meeting with patrols, strictly follow their requirements and do not even try to argue, this can end in failure.
Be very careful about moving military vehicles, do not stand in their way. Make it a rule: “they don't see you”, they'll crush you like a fly, and they won't even notice
Do not touch weapons and ammunition lying around, especially unexploded mines or shells. Just get out of here, away from the war.
How to get out of the city during the war
despair while you are alive, there is a chance, if you die, you lose.
You do not want to fight and you need to leave the city where the fighting is going on.
The following points should be taken into account:
1. Moving around the city.
2. Passing through the cordon ring.
So, you are already on the street, with a backpack and start moving towards the exit from the city:
1. Wrap the backpack with a white sheet. Attach well so that it does not fly off.
2. In addition to a backpack, you should have a small bag that will contain a day's supply of food.
3. If you managed to grab jewelry from home, put them in one bag and hide them on yourself, even in shorts.
4. No bags or things on your chest, when you have to fall, hiding from bullets, you should be as close to the ground as possible.
5. All movements around the city only in the light of day, at night they will shoot without understanding.
6. If a person with a weapon is moving towards you, stand still. You are 100% in the crosshairs of his comrades. If you haven't been shot yet, then they will rob you. You calmly hand over a large backpack and ask to leave a small bag and a white sheet. Pure psychology: while giving away the big, we keep the little, they will still take it away at the ring.
7. Approaching the cordon, raise your hands with a white rag over your head, draw attention to yourself with your voice. If there are 200-300 meters to the post, then they will have to go through with their hands up.
You will be searched in the presence of an elder. Try to negotiate the right of passage for the cordon ring with the commander, preferably without witnesses. This is where hidden jewelry or money comes in handy. In the conditions of hostilities, the settlement cordoned off by the troops is a huge camp of prisoners, from which, if possible, you need to get out as quickly as possible. You can give anything for it.
Leaving the war
I got out of the city. There is practically no water and food. Most of the personal belongings were taken away. But you saved your life, so all is not lost.
You should save the map and the compass. Even before the fighting begins, you must map out a few places where you can hide. It is advisable to choose places on the cardinal points, this will facilitate orientation in the area. If the war came from the west, it is better to retreat to the east, focusing on large settlements.
On the way, do not approach military installations. The army doesn't care about refugees now.
It would be nice to have a house in the village or a dacha, on the escape routes. In the cellar, some stocks, twists and blanks. So you can stay there for a while.
The main thing is to follow the news so that, if necessary, you have time to leave your temporary shelter and move further inland.
It is also necessary to mark on the map the points where we will go further. Understand a simple thing, there is a war going on, and no one cares about you. The problem of survival is your problem.
You can hide in a monastery. Yes, you will have to work there, but for this you will be fed. Such people are called workers, this can give a real opportunity to survive. Not the worst option.
You can choose any other place, at your discretion. You lost everything, but remember that you are not the only one who lost everything. Anyone who can't protect their belongings with a weapon has nothing.
Or we leave
Traveling by public transport is also unlikely, because it simply does not exist. If you're very lucky, you can get hold of an abandoned car. The most important thing is that there is gasoline in the tank. You can’t find fuel at gas stations, it was taken by the military or marauders. Be sure to fasten white rags on it. In a good scenario, draw a red cross on the roof.
Cruising speed, no more than 60 km per hour. If you see a moving column ahead, do not try to overtake it. With an oncoming column: stop, snuggle up to the side of the road, stick out your empty hands from the half-open window. There is no need to go out
If they decide to check you, sit quietly, without nerves, do everything they say. Do not stare at the military and play with your jaws, sit and look at the floor and pray if you can
Everything went fine. You got where you wanted. I climbed away from the war, found a roof over my head, work and therefore food. For the first two or three weeks, live in this regime, observe what is happening in the state and where the war is heading. Based on this information, decide what you will do next, stand under the gun or sit in a hole, waiting for someone else to do everything.
“We are peaceful people, but our armored train is on the siding!”
Peace to all!