Sometimes the word is stronger than the fist. The best 50 phrases of all time, spoken by the strong half of humanity.
1. I love work, it fascinates me. I can sit and look at her for hours. © Jerome K. Jerome.
2. What if the world is an illusion and there is nothing? Then I definitely overpaid for the carpet. © Woody Allen.
3. The doctor gives me two weeks to live. It would be nice in August. © Ronnie Shakes.
4. Many men, falling in love with a dimple on their cheek, mistakenly marry the whole girl. © Stephen Leacock.
5. Boxing is a friendly hemorrhage. © Emil meek.
6. The first person who threw a curse instead of a stone was the creator of civilization. © Sigmund Freud.
7. Freedom of speech is never so precious as when a hammer strikes the finger accidentally. © Marshall Lumsden.
8. Difficult tasks are performed immediately, impossible tasks - a little later. © US Air Force motto.
9. Happiness is pleasure without remorse.© L. N. Tolstoy.
10. I am grateful that I have two middle fingers, although it would be nice to have a couple more. © Marilyn Manson.
11. Life is what happens to us while we make plans. © John Lennon.
12. I don't always know what I'm talking about, but I know that I'm right. © Muhammad Ali.
13. Thoughts and women do not come together. © M. Zhvanetsky.
14. I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known. © Walt Disney.
15. When sober, put all your drunken promises into practice - this will teach you to keep your mouth shut. © Ernest Hemingway.
16. I was ill for three days, and it had a great effect on my health. © Sergey Dovlatov.
17. You yourself, more than anyone else in the entire universe, deserve your love and devotion. © Buddha.
18. In order to have sex, a woman needs a reason, a man needs a place. © Billy Crystal.
19. I could not wait for success and set off on a journey without him. © Jonathan Winters.
20. Marriage is an interesting form of combat in which you must sleep with the enemy. © Lee Daniel.
21. I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I just hate plants. © A. Whitney Brown.
22. If your wife wants to learn how to drive, don't stand in her way. © Stan Levinson.
23. To get a woman, tell her that you are impotent. She will definitely check it out. © Cary Grant.
24. After twenty years of marriage, I seem to have begun to understand what a woman wants. The answer to this question lies somewhere between dialogue and chocolate. © Mel Gibson.
25. There is only one way to a happy marriage; as soon as I find him, I will marry again. © Clint Eastwood.
26. The electronic brain will think for us in the same way that the electric chair dies for us. © Stanislav Jerzy Lec.
27. Set a goal every day to do something that you don't like. This golden rule will help you do your duty without disgust. © Mark Twain.
28. Sex is a sitcom.© Dmitry Khrapovitsky.
29. Most people are only as happy as they choose to be. © Abraham Lincoln.
30. Mind speaks, wisdom listens. © Jimi Hendrix.
31. Beer is another proof that the Lord loves us and wants us to be happy. © Benjamin Franklin.
32. If you go out to people, come in. © Vasily Turenko.
33. Nothing ruins a target like a hit. © Attributed to N. Fomenko.
34. A pessimist sees difficulties at every opportunity; An optimist sees an opportunity in every difficulty. © Winston Churchill.
35. There are only two infinite things: the universe and stupidity. Although I'm not sure about the universe. © Albert Einstein.
36. The surest way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it at least once. © Joseph Kossman.
37. The director is the same person as everyone else, only he does not know about it.© Raymond Churchill.
38. If your wife cheated on you, then rejoice that she cheated on you, and not on the fatherland. © Anton Chekhov.
39. Be the lesser of two evils. © Ambrose Bierce.
40. God gave a man a brain and a penis, but, alas, when one of them works, the other one lacks blood supply. © Robin Williams on Clinton and Lewinsky.
41. They learn from their mistakes - they make a career on strangers. © Alexander Furstenberg.
42. I remain under the impression that I made on a woman for a long time. © Karl Kraus.
43. I've always said that a woman should be like a good horror film: the more room for imagination, the better. © Alfred Hitchcock.
44. Love your neighbor as yourself, but do not be intimate with just anyone. © Louis Beal.
45. The world is ruled by the young when they are old. © George Bernard Shaw.
46. I can live my life without the essentials, but I cannot live without the superfluous. © Mikhail Svetlov.
47. I am never as busy as during my leisure hours. © Cicero.
48. A bachelor is a person who has a table and a sofa, and the history of the sofa is much richer. © Henryk Yagodzinsky.
49. I'll be back. © Arnold Schwarzenegger.
50. Love for a woman is something between dialogue and chocolate. And for a man - something between sex and beer. © Mel Gibson.